San Francisco / Oakland
The Loan Closing Administrator is pivotal to the success of the Lending and Finance Departments, and operates in a collaborative, cooperative, team environment. They are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of loan documents and supporting the entirety of the closing process. The Loan Closing Administrator prepares closing documentation in a timely and effective manner without error. The Loan Closing Administrator serves as the final auditor of loan documentation and prepares closing packages for execution by the respective borrower and their representatives.
WHAT WE VALUE
Community Vision is dedicated to anti-racist practices and to building an anti-racist organization. This includes treating colleagues with respect, supporting the vision of the organization and demonstrating the professional practices of the organization which are community centered, patient, communication, work-ethic, responsiveness, conscious of difference, humility and curiosity, humor, creativity, practical, accountability and data driven. Staff members attend to the culture of the organization by being ambassadors of Community Vision’s values and participating in internally focused work groups.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience in urban planning, economics or finance, etc.
- Experience in documenting commercial loans and/or asset management, preferably in the fields of either community development or small business lending
- Experience with New Markets Tax Credit program and/or small business lending desired
- Understanding of and experience with one of our key areas of affordable housing, nonprofit community facilities, and/or food and enterprise lending desired
- Database skills (e.g. Salesforce) with a demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and Google Suites
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally and elicit confidence by demonstrating reliability and commitment to Community Vision’s mission and values.
- Knowledge of and experience working with nonprofit community-based organizations is desired
- Demonstrated ability to consistently multi-task and manage a varied and occasionally intense workload while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Experience in post-closing monitoring is a plus
- A high level of attention to detail and excellent judgment and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
The Loan Closing Administrator is a full-time exempt position. This position reports to the Director of Lending. The salary for this position is between $70,040 – $87,550 annually, depending on experience. Benefits include: 100% health insurance premium coverage for employees and a contribution towards dependent coverage, dental insurance, long-term disability and life insurance, transportation and cell phone subsidies, employer contributions towards retirement savings, three weeks’ vacation, and a commitment to work/life balance. Occasional evenings and out of area travel may be necessary. The position involves regular computer and telephone use plus some minimal lifting. The position can be based at either of Community Vision’s offices in San Francisco or Oakland. All staff are working remotely until further notice.