Date(s) - 02/05/2020
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Bitwise South Stadium, Classroom 4
700 Van Ness Ave.
Does your organization need new office or program space? Are you concerned about rising rental costs? Join Community Vision’s expert real estate consultants for this free two-part workshop series on how to develop a mission aligned and sustainable real estate plan. Participants will be introduced to the real estate development process and will learn how to get ready for a real estate transaction.
Whether you are considering leasing or buying, this session will help you understand:
- How much your organization can afford;
- How much space your organization needs;
- Fundraising strategies;
- Important due diligence considerations;
- Who you need on your team and when should you engage them; and
- Cost and space saving strategies such as co-location.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop series is ideal for Executive Directors, Senior Managers, and Board Members who are planning a move, lease renewal, or expansion project.
- Part 1: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12pm – 3pm
- Part 2: Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 12pm – 3pm
Questions? Contact Kiel Lopez-Schmidt at 559.452.0327 or email@example.com.
This workshop series is co-sponsored by Community Vision and The California Endowment.