It’s 2017: Time to Participate in “Fair Pay for Northern California Nonprofits: The 2016 Compensation and Benefits Survey
Nearly 600 nonprofit organizations, reporting on over 30,000 jobs, participated in the 2016 survey, making it the largest and most robust in the survey’s 38-year history!
Seventy-three percent (73%) of the 2016 survey’s participants see hiring challenges in the year ahead, and they foresee increased competition from their colleagues and businesses to attract and retain the “best and brightest” employees. The 2017 survey report will help them compete effectively on this ever-changing playing field.
More than in recent years, your organization will need the wealth of information produced by the 2016 survey to compete effectively on this new playing field.
This annual survey is published by Oakland-based Nonprofit Compensation Associates (NCA).
Here’s how your agency will benefit from this survey:
- Current, local compensation data on more than 190 jobs found in nonprofit organizations throughout Northern California, including the metropolitan areas of Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Base pay levels and bonus/incentive pay for each job, with details by annual operating budget, location within Northern California, number of employees and primary field of service
- Employee benefits in detail: paid time off, insurance, retirement
- Salary increases over the past year and expected increases during next year
- Policies with respect to on-call work, overtime, shift differentials, pay for bilingual skills, introductory periods, performance reviews and more.
If you don’t already have a copy of the 2016 survey report, you can take advantage of NCA’s annual 2 for 1 offer. You can purchase the 2016 report at 50% off, if at the same time you prepay for the 2017 survey at the discounted participant rate.
To participate in the 2017 survey (and acquire the 2016 survey report, if you don’t already have it), visit www.nonprofitcomp.com or email NCA at email@example.com.