Join us for a free three-part series designed for community organizations who are considering, or are embarking on a facility project. In this series you will learn how to assess
Join us for a free three-part series designed for community organizations who are considering, or are embarking on a facility project. In this series you will learn how to assess your organization’s financial readiness, whether you should pursue leasing or buying, and how to get on the path to facility ownership. These webinars are ideal for executive directors, senior managers, and board members who are looking for real estate solutions for their organization. Executive directors and board chairs are strongly encouraged to attend together.
Session 3: Deeper Dive: Path to Nonprofit Ownership
This session takes us deeper into what it takes to put your organization on a path to buying a building. Together, we will review
- How to get ready to buy
- The real estate development process and timeline
- Financing options and strategies (putting together your capital stack)
- Legal structures for shared ownership
- Best practices for assembling your development and governance teams: who helps and makes decisions and when
- Asset management and responsibilities of ownership
To register for other webinars of this series, visit communityvisionca.org/events. We recommend that you attend all three sessions of this series. Each session will provide valuable information if attended on its own.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am