Webinar: Financial Management 101 - Cash Indicators for Short-Term Planning
2020 has been a year of large shifts and challenges, yet the foundations of nonprofit financial management remain the same and can provide organizations a way to focus intentions, resources,
2020 has been a year of large shifts and challenges, yet the foundations of nonprofit financial management remain the same and can provide organizations a way to focus intentions, resources, and goals through crisis and recovery efforts.
Join Community Vision for this free three-part series where you will learn new tools for navigating complex financial challenges in this changing climate. This series is great for Executive Directors, board members, and finance staff who have gained new financial management responsibilities, as well as seasoned finance staff who are interested in thought partnership around managing the short-term cash needs of their organizations. Participants will leave with new tools to guide them in their daily decision-making.
Financial Management 101: Cash Indicators for Short-Term Planning
In this webinar you will learn about financial management basics within the context of COVID-19.
You will learn about:
- General financial concepts and how to interpret financial statements;
- The budgeting process;
- Cash management for short-term planning during shelter-in-place, reopening, and recovery; and
- Community Vision’s new Financial Decision-Making Roadmap and how to use it.
- Risa Blumlein Keeper, Managing Consultant, Grantmaking & Financial Management, Community Vision
- Antoine Hicks, Founder and Principal Consultant at The Clinic of Fine Ops
Visit communityvisionca.org/events to register for the additional webinars in this series.
Financial Management 201: Budgeting & Pivoting for Mid-Term Planning
Wednesday, December 9: 10-11:30 am
Financial Management 301: Stabilizing Assets for Long-Term Planning
Wednesday, December 16: 10-11:30 am
If you have questions, contact Sarah Schwid at email@example.com or 415.392.8215 x369.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am