Webinar: Preparing for a Community Real Estate Project
Community-based organizations and small businesses are always looking to develop or improve their current spaces, but is your organization really ready to move forward? In this free webinar, presented in partnership
Community-based organizations and small businesses are always looking to develop or improve their current spaces, but is your organization really ready to move forward?
In this free webinar, presented in partnership with the San Francisco Chapter of the National Organization of Minority Architects (SFNOMA), our expert panelists will discuss the early planning stages of a real estate project, also known as pre-development. Through interactive discussion you will learn how you can take your organization’s project from a vision to a fully-executable plan, while also centering your mission. Based on three real case studies, we will showcase the most common pinch points that cause organizations to waste valuable money and time and will offer suggestions on how to get your organization ready to ensure that your development, design, and implementation process goes well.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Tips for hiring design professionals
- How to get “architecture ready”
- How to build a project team focused on the organization’s mission
- How to address common challenges that arise in real estate projects
- June A. Grant, RA, NOMA, Design Principal, blink!LAB architecture
- Prescott Reavis, SF NOMA, LEED AP, SEED, NCARB; Founder & Director of Kulima Design
- Amanda Bornstein, Real Estate Consultant, Community Vision
- Kelly Ehrenfeld, Managing Real Estate Consultant, Community Vision
This webinar is ideal for Directors, Senior Managers, and Board Members who are considering real estate solutions for their organization. Executive directors and board chairs are strongly encouraged to attend together We understand every organization is in a different place and we will support you where you are. Please come ready with any questions you may have for the panelists. This will be an environment for safe sharing.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Schwid at email@example.com.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm